- 1 Offer
- 2 The Fine Print
- 3 Our Verdict
A direct link should appear after you login to the app
- Prime Amazon customers can get $5 discounts on certain proposals when they use some camera features on the Amazon app. If You have not used the App before, do not forget that you can get $10 as well. On Prime day, you will receive $5 coupon for use on the Prime choose a day when you complete one of the following qualification steps.
- Use AR to view: click on the camera icon and select “AR View” and then select the product and place to host to complete the AR display of the product.
- Use the barcode scanner: click on the camera icon and select “barcode scanner” and then scan the barcode of the corresponding product available in amazon.com to fully matched product display. If the item is not on amazon.com you want to scan another bar code of a product available for amazon.com to complete the qualifying actions.
- Use the camera search product: click on the camera icon and select “product search”, then scan the product corresponding the product is available on Amazon.com to fully matched product display. If the item is not on amazon.com you want to scan another product, which is available on amazon.com to complete the qualifying actions.
- To use the x-ray machine: click on the camera icon and select “x-ray”, then scan the Amazon package label to display the entire contents of the package. Please note that you need the parcel to Amazon to perform this action.
The Fine Print
- The relevant proposals are changed every 6 hours starting within 12 hours of PDT on 7/16.
- You can earn up to six $5 coupons at 11:59 PM PACIFIC time 7/17.
Difficult to know if it is worth doing because we don’t know what the proposals will be, if it’s the social network, it would be a different story. I assume that the proposals are unnecessary, but do it only if they are good. It seems that there are only four actions you can complete, so I don’t understand how you can make six coupons. I think they will add more actions at a later date? If you get error “not repaid. Failed to apply coupon: are unable to apply a coupon to your account. (CC02)” it is because you are trying to activate your coupon and that can only be done on Prime the day (again only for individual transactions).