- 1 Offer
- 2 The Fine Print
- 3 Our Verdict
Direct link, targeted offer is sent by email. The topic ‘where will your July savings take you?’
- Barclays is a guest at the wyndham visa card holders $5 on purchases from $50+ or more Target.com
The Fine Print
- Save $5 on qualifying goods total $50 or more. Discount is applied at checkout. Merchandise Subtotal based on one shipping per order.
- Cannot be combined with other promo code discounts or applied to previous orders. This offer is not website-a wide range and exclusions of the product.
- The offer includes: Dyson, electronics, video games, target optical and photo, sporting goods, Toys, baby diapering, toiletries, food & formula, mens shavers & grooming products, movies, music, books, clearance of goods, food, household items, all gift cards and limited time design collections and collaborations.
- 8/31/18 expires at 11:59 PM PACIFIC time.
- Offer valid only when you pay with your VISA card.
- Any taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
Not sure if I ever saw this particular store on the Internet, such as this one from Barclays. The restrictions will kill the Internet for most people, unfortunately if they are not met, that is. It is not clear if the discount is applied automatically, or if you receive a statement credit at a later date, I think this moment, but I’m not sure.
Hat tip to reader Grumpy