- Ihg and Radisson not honor the reservation if a Hotel leaves the chain points adventure. Ugh, not honoring these orders is horrible. I would have thought that ihg & Radisson would put it into individual contracts with each hotel by allowing them to honor the booking, but I guess not.
- To do entertainment books for $3.20 after Cashback , frequent Miler. Not sure what the value for entertainment books these days, but $3.20 is certainly not expensive.
- Secret Tourist now sell tickets to Disneyland. They code as travel on most credit cards, so keep that in mind. Sometimes we also see the amex offers as well, fingers crossed those who returned.
Offers expires at the end of the day (view the full calendar here):
- [Targeted] AMEX Offer: ChowNow, Spend $25+ And Receive A Statement Credit Of $5
- City Thank You Points 30% Bonus Move To Jetblue (1:1.04)
- Meijer Mperks: Buy $50 In Qualifying Gift Cards And Receive A $5 Discount Your Next Purchase
Offers expiring at the end of the day tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AMEX offer: spend $300+ and get a $60 statement credit with a stack of 10,000 ihg points
- [Target] to select banks: $100 back for spending $44.99 at comcast [BofA, regions, suntrust & More]
- [Targeted] AMEX Offer: Track To Spend $20+ And Get A Statement Credit Of $5/500 Points
- Chase To Unlock Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card – 1.5% On All Purchases (Replaces Chase Ink Money?)
- eBay: free Google mini with $150 in purchases
- Newegg: gift card a $50 Lowe’s for $45