Offer at first glance
- The maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: you must open in branch, most branches are in order, and some in KS [branch]
- Direct Deposit: Yes, $500+ per month
- Additional requirements: eStatements + 40 check card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: unknown
- Monthly charges: no
- Early account termination fee: unknown
- Household constraints: not specified
- Shelf life: not specified
- 1 Offer
- 2 The Fine Print
- 3 Avoiding Fees
- 3.1 Monthly Fee
- 3.2 Early Termination Of The Account
- 4 Our Verdict
Direct link to offer
- Communication Federal credit Union offers a bonus of $ 100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements within 60 days after account opening:
- Get direct Deposit at least $500 per month
- Subscribe to eStatements
- Full 40 check card transactions
The Fine Print
- Offers may change or cancel at any time.
- Existing members CFCU is not subject to check for new incentives, but may qualify for a loan and credit card incentives.
- Those who receive more than $600 ofincentives will annually receive a 1099-misc.
To get a $100 reward for opening a checking, you must have all of the following within 60 days of creating Your account:
direct Deposit at least $500 per month, sign up for CFCU eStatements and complete 40 check card transactions.
- Limit 1
new reward checking every new member.
- The funds will be deposited in the Savings account as soon as all qualifications were completed at the end of 60 days.
- All Bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you must pay taxes on them
Avoiding FeesMonthly Fees
I pay, performance, and student, checking all no monthly payments to worry about.
Early Termination Of Account
I couldn’t find any fares, so I’m sure if there is an early termination of the account.
A lot of requirements to receive the bonus $100, I personally don’t think it’s worth doing, even if it is a soft pull. I doubt you could top up with a credit card or how is she in the opening of the branch, as well as necessary. I’m not going to add it in our list of the best check bonuses account.
Useful posts relating to Bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide On Bank Bonuses Account
- Bank accounts quick reference chart (table) (very useful to sort the bonuses by various parameters)
- PSA: do not call the Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks And Credit Unions That Are Sensitive ChexSystems Inquiry
- What banks and credit unions do/do not pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses
- The Total Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can Safely Open During The Year For Bonus Purposes The Bank?
- Affiliate links and bonuses – we won’t use them
- The Full List Of Closing Bank Accounts In Each Bank
- Banks that allow/not allow checking of application status
- Bank Bonus Posting Again