Offer at first glance
- The maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: ne
- Direct Deposit required: Yes, the fine print stated Ah, although
- Additional requirements: no
- Hard/soft pull: soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: unknown
- Monthly charges: no
- Early account termination fee: unknown
- Household restrictions: no
- Expiration date: 2 Jul 2018
- 1 Offer
- 2 The Fine Print
- 3 Avoiding Fees
- 4 Our Verdict
Direct link to offer
- First national Bank offers $100 bonus when you open a new free checking account. The bonuses are distributed as follows:
- Open a new account and get $10
- Get direct Deposit within 60 days of account opening and get $90
The Fine Print
- Good for new checking only account; you can’t be an owner or co-owner on the current first National checking account.
- All the checking accounts of consumers eligible.
- The account should only be opened branch.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other offer. Limit one person per account.
- One bonus will apply if multiple accounts under the same name.
- Bonus account are subject to submission to the IRS and will be reported on a 1099-int statement. Offer expires 07/02/18.
- For $10 New checking account bonus will be immediately credited to your account.
- 90 $direct Deposit bonus will be credited to your account within 30 days from the date we receive your direct Deposit.
- Direct Deposit of not less than one ASN must be made within 60 days, the account will be opened.
- Direct Deposit is one that settles through the ACH (electronically) to your Bank account, or through a minimum of nine credits deposited into your checking account via debit received within 60 days of the account opening transaction on the card.
- Transfers and / or deposits made via ATM, online or teller, and transfers from the Bank or brokerage account is not a credit or direct Deposit.
- All Bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you must pay taxes on them
To Avoid Fees
This account has no monthly fees, I couldn’t find the fares, so I’m sure that if any early account termination fee is charged or not.
First national Bank must be one of the most common Bank names. In Pennsylvania and Maryland, Ohio, West Virginia & Washington, North Carolina, South Carolina, in UT, and then in ne. Offer bonus 160 $recently, so this proposal probably should not be considered. Because the bonus was so recently suggested, we won’t add this to best check sign up bonuses.
Many thanks to reader Jeff H, who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and participate in the work of the site here.
Useful posts relating to Bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide On Bank Bonuses Account
- Bank accounts quick reference chart (table) (very useful to sort the bonuses by various parameters)
- PSA: do not call the Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks And Credit Unions That Are Sensitive ChexSystems Inquiry
- What banks and credit unions do/do not pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses
- The Total Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can Safely Open During The Year For Bonus Purposes The Bank?
- Affiliate links and bonuses – we won’t use them
- The Full List Of Closing Bank Accounts In Each Bank
- Banks that allow/not allow checking of application status
- Bank Bonus Posting Again