Offer at first glance
- Interest rate: 5% UPS
- Minimum balance: not specified
- Maximum Balance: $5,000
- Availability:mi only?
- Direct Deposit required: no
- Additional requirements: see below
- Hard/soft pull: unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: unknown
- Monthly charges: no
- Policyholder: NCUA
- 1 Offer
- 2 The Fine Print
- 3 Avoiding Fees
- 4 Our Verdict
Direct link to offer
- Chief financial credit Union offers 5% APY on balance up to $5,000 when the following requirements are met each monthly qualification cycle:
- To have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- To be enrolled In And agree to receive eStatements
- To be registered and log in to the Internet Bank
The Fine Print
- Qualifications information: account transactions and activities may take one or more days in fasting and deposited in the account and all must do so during the monthly cycle of improvement of qualification in order to qualify for rewards accounts.
- The following activities are not included in the earning account rewards: ATM transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received our credit Union ATM transactions related to retail payment transactions, and purchases with debit cards issued by our credit Union.
- Transactions with the merchants, and received from our organization as a single counter transaction in a single transaction for the purpose of receiving rewards account.
- “Monthly qualification cycle” means a period commencing 1 (one) day before the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day before the last day of the current statement cycle.
- Reward information: when your Kasasa cash account during monthly qualification cycle, daily balances up to $5,000 in Kasasa cash account to earn the dividend rate of 4.98% with a APY of 5.00%, and the daily balances for $5,000 to earn the dividend rate .39% on the amount of daily balance in excess of $5,000, resulting in the range of from 5.00% to .61% APY depending on the account daily balance.
- Limit of 1 account(s) in the social security number.
- All Bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you must pay taxes on them
To Avoid Fees
No no monthly monthly service charges or fees to open or to close the account.
All the requirements relatively easy to meet and there is no monthly fee to worry about. It has become more difficult to obtain 5% of the invoice UP with the loss of understanding of the accounts, so I suspect that some readers are still looking for a replacement. We still need to know if it hard or soft pull, if you can Fund with a credit card and if it’s actually the state is limited or not. As always, please share your data points in the comments below. You can view the full list here high-yield savings account.
Hat tip to reader Spartan24