- 1 Offer
- 2 The Fine Print
- 3 The Data Points Of Gas
- 4 Our Verdict
Stop&shop, giant, Martin’s (but not showing)
Giant/Stopandshop/Martin is offering to show the following circular to begin on Friday (6/29):
- Get 2x fuel points on the purchase of gift cards MasterCard.
Gift cards typically do not earn fuel points at giant/S and s/Martin, but sometimes they release these offers, to get points for buying gift cards.
The Fine Print
- Valid 6/29/18 – 7/5/18
- Have to use the card store to get and use points
- Make sure your local store is running this offer before buying
- “We now accept credit cards for visa, MasterCard and American Express gift cards”
Item Details, Gas
Every 100 points gets you 10¢ per gallon in the sink, up to 20 liters. If you have 1000 points, you will receive a $1 discount. If you have 1500 points, you will receive $1.50 per gallon.
- The maximum discount in some areas is $1.50. In other places, there may not be any Max.
- You have 30 days to use the points. On the day of purchase is day #1. (Giant PA and Martins may expire at the end of next month.)
- Points can only be used in the shell station. You can exchange the points in a different area from where you got the points, but only if the station Shell is a partner. Check gas locator for stop & shop and giant for a precise list of which shell stations. (Giant PA and Martins can be valid only on their own gas stations.)
- Cm. FAQ for more information. Some details vary by region and store.
- Glasses usually available immediately, but I had a case when he took a day until they were unusable.
- Pro tip: use the shell gift card and you will usually receive cash prices; this is especially useful to get lower cash prices when using fuel points.
Giant/SS comes out consistently with good points and suggestions fuel. I believe that they work more during the summer driving months, and the next week will be another chance to load up on points for cheap gas.
While you are limited to receive a discount of $1.50 from the grocery fuel points, you can get additional value through the use of the fuel rewards program (if you have linked accounts). You can get at least $.05 additional discount, plus many other suggestions, such as map-Internet link to the grocery, and this chase to pay online.
On 29 and 30 June you can still use freedom or learn to the maximum quarterly categories. Or just use any card that earns a bonus at grocery.
Hat tip to reader Ann