Offer at first glance
- The maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Deposit: $25
- Deposit length: 90 days
- UPS: 0.01%
- Hard/soft pull: soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: unknown (probably $500?)
- Monthly charges: no
- Early account the fee for the termination of the contract: 6 months, lose bonus
- Household restrictions: no
- Expiration date: December 31, 2018
- 1 Offer
- 2 The Fine Print
- 3 Avoiding Fees
- 4 Our Verdict
We considered a Finn chase alternative banking product is here and it’s now available nationwide to anyone with Android or iPhone (6S or higher). They also increased the bonus from $50 to$100:
- To open a new checking Finn and Savings account Finn (both accounts open at the same time), which is subject to approval
- Deposit $25 or more in the account
- To complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening
- The bonus will be credited to Your new account within 10 business days
The Fine Print
- The offer is valid until 12/31/2018.
- Offer not valid for existing chase customers with checking and savings accounts, those with fiduciary accounts or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- These transactions include debit card purchases, bill payments through the app Finn, payments made or received via send money from söll®, check deposits made via the app Finn, or direct Deposit to your Bank account Finn. Direct Deposit must be an electronic Deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as social security) from your employer or the government.
- You can only receive one checking account related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- The bonus is the interest and will be posted on IRS form 1099-int (or form 1042-s, if applicable).
- The annual percentage yield (APY) for savings Finn comes into force 5/20/18 is 0.01% for balances between $0-$9,999, 0.03% for balances between $10,000-$24,999, and 0.04% for accounts with balances over $25000 in places where Finn chase℠ app available. Interest rates are variable and can be changed. In addition, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- If the test is Finn and Savings account closed clients or to prosecute within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount, due to this closing.
To Avoid Fees
There is no fee I am aware of. Just be sure to leave Finn account open for 6 months to not get a bonus scratched.
$100 is not much, but it’s a very easy bonus to do, and some will find it useful.
It is important to note that, since Finn is part of the chase, You can’t do this bonus, if you have a chase checking or savings account (I think you can access Finn’s account, but can’t get the bonus). Chase gives one bonus per calendar year; not clear if you can do chase bonus and bonus Finn in one calendar year or, if in a calendar year limitation applies to both products.
I guess they limit us to one bonus for both products. Due to the fact that these bonuses Finn is not useful with the bonus stamp point of view, because you can do much better bonuses by applying for a simple chase checking account. Can still be useful for those who cannot manage a direct requirement of Deposit a regular chase checking bonuses, and of course it is useful for those who just opened an account for regular use.
Hat tip to reader gg
Useful posts relating to Bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide On Bank Bonuses Account
- PSA: do not call the Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks And Credit Unions That Are Sensitive ChexSystems Inquiry
- What banks and credit unions do/do not pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses
- The Total Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can Safely Open During The Year For Bonus Purposes The Bank?
- Affiliate links and bonuses – we won’t use them
- The Full List Of Closing Bank Accounts In Each Bank
- Banks that allow/not allow checking of application status