Update 6/8/18: if You do not receive the $20 offer is now showing for some with $15 instead. Some of the messages about the new $15 offer is also available for existing users. Big, if true.
- 1 Offer
- 2 The Fine Print
- 3 Our Verdict
Direct link to offer
- Get 20,000 points (worth $20) when you make your first order UberEats after you delete the app.
The Fine Print
- The offer is valid until may 31, 2018 (is a 48-hour Internet about 24 hours left at the time of publication)
- For new uber clients only eats.
- Members must, via this link to qualify for points.
- The proposal is entitled to 20,000 points.
- Offer is not combinable with other offers.
- Points from orders would be to uber eats has confirmed that the order is executed. It can take up to 45 days.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
There is also a proposal from the assistant to get up to 75% on your first order, which can be better for large order. This 20 $offer from a fall can result in better, especially for a smaller order, where it can even be a little profitable business. Who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch!
If you are a beginner in the fall, read our review here. You can also get a $5 bonus when you register through a referral link to sign up and then connect the card. Our referral link: doctorofcredit.