- 1 Offer
- 2 Card Details
- 3 Our Verdict
Direct link to offer
- New chase MARRIOTT Premier plus are now living the start up bonus is 100,000 points after $ 5,000 spend
- Product is not available to either (I) current Cardmembers of the Marriott Rewards Premier or Marriott Rewards Premier plus credit card, or (II) previous Cardmembers of the Marriott Rewards Premier or Marriott Rewards plus Premier credit card who received a new additional bonus within the last 24 months
- An annual fee of $95
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Six MARRIOTT bonus points for every dollar spent at participating hotels
- Two points for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- Free anniversary night certificate for any property to 35,000 points
- Silver status upgraded to gold elite status when you spend $35,000 in purchases each year
- Coming in 2019: get 15 nights toward elite status (you can only get this time no matter how many cards MARRIOTT/SPG you)
We just posted an hour ago that it will be live tomorrow, it seems, continued to live before. I would be shocked if 5/24 rule does not apply to this map as it was in the Premier version. You will notice that You are not eligible if you the Marriott Premier card, the current holders will be offered the upgrade offer here, but that does not currently seem to live. Perhaps you could apply to study card today and get approved for both, but I suspect that won’t work (at least it should not in accordance with the small print).
We have seen a 100,000 point bonus on the MARRIOTT Premier, so it’s not stunning the Internet by any means, but still can be very useful to some readers.
Hat tip to reader Mistral